Thursday, January 24, 2013

Update Posts and Life - Non Poetic Update

Well people, now that I've posted enough poems for you to tell whether my writing style is the best you've ever heard... or that you hate my guts for butchering wordplay like that, I'm going to be slowing down on the actual poems.

However, this does not mean that I will stop posting.  From now on I'll be posting more updates and information on what I've been working on recently.  If anyone would like to suggest something for me to do next I will take that into consideration as well.

For the next few weeks however I might not be posting that often.  I'm currently in the process of pursuing scholarships with February/March deadlines and that will take precedence over my writing.

Thanks to all those who take the time to look at this.
       
                                                                                    ~The Wandering Messenger~

No comments:

Post a Comment