Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sickness and Followers ~ Non-Poetic Update

     I apologize for not posting anything in quite a while.  As of last Monday it seemed as if I had finally caught that flu strain that's been flying around; I am happy to announce, however, that I am almost back to full strength (*sarcasm* hey it's only been a week */sarcasm*).

     As I am already over a week late in posting it by now, I'll be uploading "The Voice of the Heart" in just a few minutes.

     Before I get to that however, I want to thank everyone who is still checking on this here blog.  I see the view counter going up, and I truly am grateful that people seem to take enough interest in my works to check this.
     That being said.  I would be thrilled if you could tell people about this blog.  Currently the fastest way it's going to grow is by word of mouth/emails/facebooked links, and I can't tell you how much easier it is to want to post when I see the view count going from 10 views in a week to 10 views in a day and beyond (And going up by different people mind you, I can see Amber sitting down at ten different computers at ten different places everyday to increase the view counter :P).

     If you actually bothered to read this far, please post a comment.  Doesn't matter whether it's serious / funny / punny / secretly insulting / a jab towards my sexuality / hintingly insulting / encouraging / blatantly insulting, just the time to post the comment shows you care :P

         
                                                                                    ~The Wandering Messenger~

No comments:

Post a Comment