Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Message to My Head

Ahoy there voice inside my head Though every word fills me with dread I see you now as a crucial thread In this cloth, this path we tread Just ask that being in my mind How well do you count the time Do you see it in a line Or can you see what I can't find Do you count it by the year? Or by every single tear, Dripping down to this pool here, Till come that day that I most fear And if that throbbing in my chest Be hope or cardiac arrest, I care not, but I digress Just make this quick and let me rest. But please tell the lead in my feet To which even fields seem steep Stop your movement, pull up a seat And let what was sown be reaped But it will not happen like I said Till come that day which I most dread When come to pass all those fears fed By that voice inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment